<$BlogRSDUrl$>

terça-feira, janeiro 17, 2006

The Arcade Fire 

Wake up

Somethin' - filled up - my heart - with nothin' - someone - told me not to cry. But now that - i'm older - my heart's - colder - and i can - see that it's a lie.
Children - wake up - hold your - mistake up - before they - turn the summer into dust. If the children - don't grow up - our bodies get bigger.
But - our hearts get torn up - we're just - a million little gods causing rain storms - turning every good thing to rust. I guess we'll just have to adjust.
With my lighning bolts a-glowin' i can see where i am going to be when the reaper he reaches and touches my hand.
With my lighning bolts a-glowin' i can see where i am goin' better look out below!

0 comments

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?