<$BlogRSDUrl$>

quarta-feira, agosto 09, 2006

Elephant 

An elegant Elephant waltzing along
was heard to sing this marvellous song:

"How grand to be an Elephant, yes-sir-e:
strong and brave as anyone can be,
and also smart and kind, you must agree!

I could have settled for a lovely bee
but nothing on earth - from A to Z
quite matches the true likes of me!

As I can hug a giant tree, you see,
I surely must be nature's apogee.
Swell and big, it simply seems to me...
everyone should an Elephant grow to be!

Yes, I've tried to think of a better thing but can't;
the very best thing is to be an El-eeeee-phannnnnt".

Wayne Hepburn [http://www.himandus.net/elephanteria/library/words_poems/poem_grand.html
somewhat edited to perfection by moi :)]

0 comments

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?