<$BlogRSDUrl$>

quarta-feira, outubro 18, 2006

Looking for a wallet in the garden 

I tried to look for it (somewhat lazily) yesterday but so far without success.

I could not keep the searching activity going on for long though, as peer pressure was mounting and I could sense the people in the nearby buildings preparing to call the police and report a lunatic messing around with their plants...

But I did try to get myself into the mind of the robber - you know, like in the movies - and reconstruct his/her little after-crime walk, retrieving dozens of large denomination bills from the wallets (and a whole € 7 from mine) and then carefreely throwing them to the headquarter lawns of big corporations...

When I merrily started to whistle I realized this day dreaming might get me into trouble... or make me decide on a career change.

0 comments

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?