<$BlogRSDUrl$>

segunda-feira, agosto 27, 2007

In the house 

Dr. Cameron: I fell in love with my husband's best friend. Near the end I was at the hospital every day and Joe would come by after work, and go for walks, and trying to talk each other through it. We just clung to each other.

Dr. Wilson: My wife wasn't dying, she wasn't even sick - everything was fine. I met someone who made me feel funny. Good. And I didn't wanna let that feeling go. What happened to you? How can anyone go through that alone. You can't control your emotions.

Dr. Cameron: No, just your actions.

Dr. Wilson: You didn't do it, did you. You didn't sleep with him?

Dr. Cameron: I couldn't have lived with myself.

Dr. Wilson: You'd be surprised what you can live with.

0 comments

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?