<$BlogRSDUrl$>

segunda-feira, abril 20, 2009

Weekend 

- I made yogurt at home (nature, strawberry, and orange, nuts and honey :) and am now a renowned yogurt chef
- I reluctantly went to the supermarket... and ended up buying long-needed football socks
- I saw 'dr Strangelove' again and 'On the beach' for the first time, and had an 'Atomic café' interlude plus dinner (straight from a can, as if we were in a shelter, and with true champagne, as if we were really celebrating the end of the world)
- I took a few photos with my oldie, fancy, arty, 2nd hand non-digital camera
- I ate a delicious big breakfast-going-for-brunch in the sun (couple of eggs, sunny side up - of course -, homemade yogurt, fresh bread and butter, hot black coffee)
- I read the Times on Sunday (always good to read the paper but next time I'll choose some other one)
- I planted 3 different sets of flowers in 2 vases
- I thoroughly cleaned a cupboard, dust bin and dishwasher
- I finished a report for work
- I ran 15,5 km in 1h28
- I did 2 washes of clothes and cleaned the cats' pot

0 comments

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?